You are required to write an Echo Client and an Echo Server program. The echo client communicates with the echo server using UDP. The programs should fulfill the following requirements:
- Prompts the user to input the IP address, port number of the server, and a message to send to that server.
- Sends the message to the server.
- Display the server replay by using the same socket.
- Displays an error message if the IP address or port number were entered incorrectly.
- The client should be able to send multiple messages to the server. You may need to consider using the infinite loop as we discussed in the class.
- Receives the message from the client.
- Change the letters of the message to “capital letters” and send it back to the client by using the same socket.
- The server should be able to send multiple messages to the client. You may need to consider using the infinite loop as we discussed in the class.